About Our Federal Workers' Comp Doctors
If you were injured working for the federal government your supervisor should inform you that you have the right to choose your own treating physician according to the Federal Workers Compensation Act (FECA)! You are not obligated to see the "company doctor" your employer recommended. You can choose a doctor who puts you, the patient, first and works with you to get all the compensation benefits you need and deserve!
Nilda Durany, MD
We are excited about the addition of our new doctor. Dr. Durany is experienced in helping injured workers by offering excellent injury care and treatment.
Terry Tolle, DC
Dr. Terry Tolle is a licensed chiropractor in the State of Indiana. Dr. T has practiced for the last 22 years and has served on the ISCA Board of Directors and former director of continuing education. Dr. T believes that an integrative medical approach to your health is the key to long term correction. If you are injured at work then call us today because we will do our very best to get you healed and back to work, injury free!
More About Our Federal Workers Compensation Clinics:
- DOL Certified - Our clinics are credentialed by the US Dept. of Labor to treat injured federal employees
- Multi-Disciplinary - Our team of physicians, chiropractors, and medical personnel are experienced in caring for injured feds.
- Convenient - Injured federal workers in Indiana no longer have to go long distances to find an experienced DOL doctor
- Excellent Customer Service - Our entire team is dedicated to providing the very best in patient care and customer service. We treat each patient as if they were a part of our family.
- Free Claims Assistance - If you file incorrectly you could lose your benefits. Our OWCP claims experts can help you make sure you file correctly.
- Timely Follow-Up - When you're injured at work you don't have time to wait around for appointments, documentation, and physical therapy. Our doctors are committed to providing the care and assistance you need in a timely fashion.
- Ethics and Standards Compliance - When dealing with the federal government strict adherence to guidelines and compliance standards are a must. Our compliance personnel makes sure that everyone at our clinics adheres to the highest standards and ethics.